Good news, free shipping and free (first) change in all Countries within the European Union.
Returns -> for only returns (without change):
- from a EU Country: € 6,00 (detracted from the rufund)
- from Italy: free
How does it work?
If you aren’t sure of the size or you want to try our shoes to be sure that you like them, you can do it.
- Order the shoes you would like to try
- Decide whether to keep them or not
- Not the perfect one for you?
- Exchange them. This is all free of charge!
- Return them. Free for Italy, € 6 for EU Countries.
Shipping rates for non-EU Countries:
- Non-EU European Countries € 18
- North America € 18
- Switzerland € 6.5
- Other Countries € 35
NOTE: upon delivery, the product you’ve ordered may be subject to customs and import duties (VAT and other customs duties). Fera Libens has no control on these charges, these depend on the Country and on any customs controls (they vary widely from country to country).
Shipping rates and cost for returns from non-EU Countries
In case of return from a country outside the European Union, the costs are higher than those paid to receive the package. These costs will be deducted from the refund on the return. These costs are:
1. Shipping costs. Fera Libens can manage the delivery using its logistic operator. Shipping costs depend on the Country (as an example from Switzerland, United States, Canada, they are 25 euro). Alternatively you can send the package using a logistic operator of your choice, paying it directly. In this case we will not charge any shipping costs.
2. Customs and import duties. When the package returns to Italy, customs and import duties are required at customs, which are estimated at around 26-28% of the price paid for the product.
Estimated delivery time:
- Italy 1-3 working days
- Countries within the European Union 3-5 working days
- Non-EU Countries 5-7 working days (Fera Libens does not consider itself liable for any delay caused by customs or due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company).
Contact us via chat on Facebook Messenger by clicking the bubble on the bottom right corner or email us at any time.
To learn more about our policy click here